WHMCS is a commercial billing and client management application. Initially released in 2005, WHMCS has grown be become the most popular integrated billing solution for web hosting service providers.
WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses. Handling everything from signup to termination, WHMCS is a powerful business automation tool that puts you firmly in control. While a popular solution for web hosting service providers, WHMCS also has an increasing number of customers using the solution for other purposes.
- Hands Free Automation. WHMCS is all about automation. Automatic Provisioning, Domain Management, Welcome Emails, Billing, Reminders, and More... You name it, WHMCS has got it covered.
- Domain Management. With WHMCS clients can buy, transfer, renew and manage domains in real-time without ever leaving your website. Fully transparent, automated and powerful domain tools.
- Multi-Currency. When you sell online, you aren't limited to just 1 country, so maximise your signups by selling in 2 or more currencies and with a client area available in 10 different languages.
- Integrated Support Tools. Built-in Support Tools including Announcements, Knowledgebase and a Fully Feature Support Ticket System make it easy to keep track of enquiries and keep customers updated.
- Fully Customizable. Everything your clients see is controlled by templates, which make things very easy to customise. And for more advanced developers, there’s modular support, hooks and an API.
7.3.02017-10-04 (latest version)