CakePHP is an open source framework application. Initially released in 2005, CakePHP is partially inspired by Ruby on Rails and uses many of its concepts.
- Build Quickly: Use code generation and scaffolding features to rapidly build prototypes.
- No Configuration: No complicated XML or YAML files. Just setup your database and you're ready to bake.
- Friendly License: CakePHP is licensed under the MIT license which makes it perfect for use in commercial applications.
- Batteries Included: The things you need are built-in. Translations, database access, caching, validation, authentication, and much more are all built into one of the original PHP MVC frameworks.
- Clean MVC Conventions: Instead of having to plan where things go, CakePHP comes with a set of conventions to guide you in developing your application.
- Secure: CakePHP comes with built-in tools for input validation, CSRF protection, Form tampering protection, SQL injection prevention, and XSS prevention, helping you keep your application safe and secure.
3.5.142018-04-02 (latest version)